The National Museum of Australia is an equal employment opportunity workplace and values workplace diversity.
Jobs at the Museum
The Museum encourages applicants from different backgrounds, experiences and perspectives to apply, and supports the use of flexible working arrangements. To be eligible to apply for vacancies, applicants must be an Australian citizen.
Salary, benefits and conditions
The National Museum of Australia Enterprise Agreement 2017–2020 (Enterprise Agreement) sets out workplace arrangements for the Museum’s Australian Public Service employees.
The Museum’s Enterprise Agreement has a nominal expiry date of 17 May 2020 and was extended through a sub-section 24(1) Determination made under the Public Service Act 1999 to increase salaries and some allowances. The Determination increases salary rates under the Enterprise Agreement by 3% payable from 24 June 2023.
- Download National Museum of Australia Enterprise Agreement 2017–2020855.3 kb pdf [ PDF | 855.3 kb ]
- Download National Museum of Australia Amendment Determination 2023246.7 kb pdf [ PDF | 246.7 kb ]
- Download National Museum of Australia Employer Superannuation Contributions 2021258.8 kb pdf [ PDF | 258.8 kb ]
- Download National Museum of Australia Determination 20212.4 mb pdf [ PDF | 2.4 mb ]
- Download National Museum of Australia Determination 2020356.8 kb pdf [ PDF | 356.8 kb ]