Culture Loop: a new way to experience one good thing after another in the nation’s capital.
Now you can park once and ride all day on our free shuttle that will transport you on a convenient loop from easy parking bays to some of Canberra’s most loved cultural attractions and places of interest.
Bus stops and timetable
Board at any of the conveniently located stops to enjoy the free shuttle service seven days a week from 9am to 5pm. Park once and ride the shuttle to your favourite venues and experience an array of exhibitions, galleries, collections, stories and events.
|Canberra Museum and Gallery||Canberra Centre||National Museum of Australia||National Film and Sound Archive||Regatta Point||National Library of Australia and Questacon||Museum of Australian Democracy||Australian Parliament House||West Basin||Canberra Museum and Gallery|
Attractions and places of interest
- Canberra Centre, 17 Akuna Street, Canberra City (near Myer), 6247 5611
- National Museum Of Australia, Lawson Crescent, Acton Peninsula, 6208 5000
- National Film And Sound Archive, McCoy Circuit, Acton, 6248 2000
- National Capital Exhibition, Regatta Point, Commonwealth Park, 6272 2902 and Canberra And Region Visitors Centre, Regatta Point, Commonwealth Park, 1300 554 114
- National Library Of Australia, 20 Parkes Place, Parkes, 6262 1111 and Questacon, King Edward Terrace, Parkes, 6270 2800
- Museum Of Australian Democracy, 18 King George Terrace, Parkes, 6270 8222
- Australian Parliament House, Federation Mall, Capital Hill, 6277 5399
- West Basin, Henry Rolland Park, Corkhill Street, Acton
- Canberra Museum And Gallery, 176 London Circuit, Canberra City, 6207 3968