How to make your own woven fish
Transcript — steps
- Take two strips of contrasting paper.
- Take one strip and wrap around two fingers twice.
- Flip hand over.
- Take the other strip and weave under the end closest to your fingertips.
- Flip hand back over.
- Bring the back strip around and weave under the end closest to your fingertips.
- It may be easier now to take out one finger.
- Bring back strip around to front and weave over then under.
- Flip once more.
- Take the other end and weave over and under again.
- Tighten up.
- Trim fins and tail.
And now you’ve made your woven fish!
Share your creation
We’d love to see your creation by emailing us a photo to: email@example.com