Due to the closure of many cultural attractions, the Culture Loop service has paused until further notice.
Culture Loop: a great way to experience one good thing after another in the nation’s capital.
Park once and ride all day on our free shuttle that will transport you on a convenient loop from easy parking bays to some of Canberra’s most loved cultural attractions and places of interest.
Bus stops and timetable
Board at any of the conveniently located stops to enjoy the free shuttle service seven days a week from 9am to 5pm. Experience an array of exhibitions, galleries, collections, stories and events.
|Canberra Museum and Gallery||Canberra Centre||NewActon||National Museum of Australia||Regatta Point||National Library of Australia and Questacon||National Gallery of Australia||Museum of Australian Democracy||Australian Parliament House||National Archives of Australia|
Attractions and places of interest
- Canberra Museum and Gallery, 176 London Circuit, Canberra City, 6207 3968
- Canberra Centre, Cooyong Street, Canberra City (near Target), 6247 5611
- NewActon, Edinburgh Avenue, Canberra, 6171 8400
- National Museum of Australia, Lawson Crescent, Acton Peninsula, 6208 5000
- National Capital Exhibition, Regatta Point, Commonwealth Park, 6272 2902 and Canberra and Region Visitors Centre, Regatta Point, Commonwealth Park, 1300 554 114
- National Library of Australia, 20 Parkes Place, Parkes, 6262 1111 and Questacon, King Edward Terrace, Parkes, 6270 2800
- National Gallery of Australia, Parkes Place East, Parkes, 6240 6411
- Museum of Australian Democracy, 18 King George Terrace, Parkes, 6270 8222
- Australian Parliament House, Federation Mall, Capital Hill, 6277 5399
- National Archives of Australia, Kings Avenue, Parkes, 6212 3600