We are no longer updating this page and it is not optimised for mobile devices.
- Download Stereoscopic photograph of stereoscope being used405.8 kb pdf [ PDF | 405.8 kb ]
- Download Dinjimanne and family, 1903457.1 kb pdf [ PDF | 457.1 kb ]
- Download McAuley family, 1919426.5 kb pdf [ PDF | 426.5 kb ]
- Download Advertisement for Smith Premier typewriter413.9 kb pdf [ PDF | 413.9 kb ]
- Download Ruth Park using a typewriter3.4 mb pdf [ PDF | 3.4 mb ]
- Download Seven women in an office, 1910207.9 kb pdf [ PDF | 207.9 kb ]
- Download Women typists working in an office, 19532.2 mb pdf [ PDF | 2.2 mb ]
- Download Girls at the Home of the Good Shepherd, 19632.4 mb pdf [ PDF | 2.4 mb ]
- Download Advertisement for Monarch typewriters3.0 mb pdf [ PDF | 3.0 mb ]
- Download Four members of the South African WAAF, 19422.9 mb pdf [ PDF | 2.9 mb ]
- Download Advertisement for Remington typewriters178.3 kb pdf [ PDF | 178.3 kb ]
Unless otherwise indicated (in this copyright notice or in relation to particular material on this website) you may copy, distribute, display, download and print the material on this web page for your own person use, for non-commercial education purposes or for non-commercial use within your organisation, provided that you attribute the National Museum of Australia.
All other rights are reserved by the Museum. For example, you will have to obtain permission from the Museum if you wish to: (a) charge others for access to the material (other than at cost); (b) include the material in advertising or a product for sale; or (c) alter the material; unless a notice for that material provides otherwise.