We are no longer updating this page and it is not optimised for mobile devices.
- Download A kitchen in Canberra 2010295.0 kb pdf [ PDF | 295.0 kb ]
- Download A kitchen in Mt Gambier, 1950234.2 kb pdf [ PDF | 234.2 kb ]
- Download A kitchen in Western Australia, 1980195.8 kb pdf [ PDF | 195.8 kb ]
- Download Milk in metric measurement containers2.8 mb pdf [ PDF | 2.8 mb ]
- Download Free milk at an ACT school, 19652.8 mb pdf [ PDF | 2.8 mb ]
- Download Dairy farmer shifts milk in urns3.8 mb pdf [ PDF | 3.8 mb ]
- Download Glass milk bottle from the 1930s–50s1.4 mb pdf [ PDF | 1.4 mb ]
- Download Milkman delivers milk to a home in the 1950s2.3 mb pdf [ PDF | 2.3 mb ]
- Download Fresh milk at a farm school near Molong2.9 mb pdf [ PDF | 2.9 mb ]
- Download Milk products on supermarket shelves, 2012358.7 kb pdf [ PDF | 358.7 kb ]
- Download Milk processor and packer at the Bega Co-operative 7.7 mb pdf [ PDF | 7.7 mb ]
- Download 1930s road to health milk poster6.5 mb pdf [ PDF | 6.5 mb ]
- Download Wood engraving ‘Christmas in Australia'718.3 kb pdf [ PDF | 718.3 kb ]
- Download Picnic by the car, England, 1969353.5 kb pdf [ PDF | 353.5 kb ]
- Download Combination fishing/picnic, Shark Bay, 1974426.6 kb pdf [ PDF | 426.6 kb ]
- Download Large group picnic at Karragullen, WA, 1926276.3 kb pdf [ PDF | 276.3 kb ]
- Download Family picnic in the Qld bush, 1900–102.1 mb pdf [ PDF | 2.1 mb ]
- Download Family picnic on the grass, New York, 20088.7 mb pdf [ PDF | 8.7 mb ]
- Download Australia Day picnic Sydney, 2011562.1 kb pdf [ PDF | 562.1 kb ]
- Download Picnic in the Blue Mountains, c1910511.2 kb pdf [ PDF | 511.2 kb ]
- Download Three-generation family picnic, c1970s6.5 mb pdf [ PDF | 6.5 mb ]
Unless otherwise indicated (in this copyright notice or in relation to particular material on this website) you may copy, distribute, display, download and print the material on this web page for your own person use, for non-commercial education purposes or for non-commercial use within your organisation, provided that you attribute the National Museum of Australia.
All other rights are reserved by the Museum. For example, you will have to obtain permission from the Museum if you wish to: (a) charge others for access to the material (other than at cost); (b) include the material in advertising or a product for sale; or (c) alter the material; unless a notice for that material provides otherwise.