There are many ways to donate to the National Museum — as an individual, a family foundation, a corporation or philanthropic fund. Over the past year the generosity of our passionate donor community has helped us to:
- take Australian exhibitions and their stories across the globe
- bring key international exhibitions to Australia for audiences to experience and enjoy
- create interactive digital education programs for classrooms across the country
- conserve and display objects from our extensive collections
- provide cultural education opportunities to regional and remote communities
- revitalise our galleries, building a museum for the 21st Century in the nation’s capital.
In recognition of your support we will acknowledge you on our website, in our Annual Report and The Museum magazine. All donations over $2.00 are tax deductible.