Become a corporate partner
The National Museum of Australia is uniquely positioned as a vibrant and trusted voice in the national conversation. As a corporate partner you have the opportunity to be a valued presence in this conversation by aligning your brand with one of Australia’s most important national institutions and contributing to the cultural life of all Australians.
Dr Mat Trinca:
The great value in these relationships comes from the sense we have of working in true partnership with those who support our programs — they can tell us so much about the hopes and expectations of people and communities outside our walls, and they can therefore inspire and mould the work we do in the public interest.
What the museum does is important. What you do as our partner is important too.
With 800,000 onsite visitors per year, and a swiftly growing online audience on multiple platforms, the Museum can help your business bring its story to life.
As our partner you will:
- gain access to exceptional marketing opportunities putting your brand in front of a diverse and engaged audience with a focus on digital engagement
- create inspiring and rewarding experiences for the people you want to bring closer
- take your story to a global audience through the Museum’s exciting international touring exhibitions
- target specific markets through our specialist public programs
- learn more about your customers through our focussed audience research program.
The Museum is proud to thank and acknowledge our partners, all of whom help the Museum bring the stories of Australia to life.