Old Masters competition
Win the ultimate Arnhem Land adventure
In celebration of Old Masters: Australia’s Great Bark Artists, the National Museum of Australia is offering you the chance to win a trip for two to the Northern Territory with Lords Kakadu & Arnhemland Safaris valued at $14,000.
The winner and their guest will experience the ultimate adventure of Australia’s Top End, exploring the untouched surrounds of Kakadu National Park and Arnhem Land to see a fascinating mixture of traditional and living culture.
The prize includes:
- return flights to Darwin from the winner's nearest capital city and two nights twin share accommodation (on arrival and departure)
- a private four-day tour package with award-winning guide Sab Lord of Lords Safaris Tours, which includes two nights at a permanent bush camp and one night of Wild Bush Luxury at Bamurru Plains Lodge
- Aboriginal guides at Injalak Hill and visit to the Injalak Art & Craft centre where bark painting and other traditional arts are practiced
- a Jumping Crocodile Cruise and Yellow Water Cruise, airboat trip and visit to Maguk Gorge
- royalties and permits to enter Aboriginal lands.
To go in the draw to win this amazing prize, simply subscribe to our e-news and stay up-to-date on the Museum's exhibitions, events and more!
Entries close 6pm (AEDST) 31 March 2014.
Entry is open to Australian residents aged 18 and over. The winner must be able to travel on the dates specified, departing 8 May 2014 and returning 13 May 2014. See Competition terms and conditions.
Authorised under ACT Permit No. TP 13/04257, NSW Permit Number LTPS/13/09128, SA Permit No. T13/2133, VIC Permit No. 13/2908.