WARNING: Visitors should be aware that this website includes images and names of deceased people that may cause sadness or distress to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples.
Next issue highlights ...
- See more highlights from Off the Walls
- Learn more about the upcoming Old Masters: Bark Paintings exhibition
- Learn more about the upcoming Warakurna History Paintings exhibition
- Hear about new acquisitions and the stories that they represent
- See more objects from our National Historical Collection
- Updates on other new and continuing projects.
Next issue due out in November 2012.
The National Museum of Australia is a place that celebrates our peoples and our culture of storytelling. It is a place where we can explore our relationships to each other, the places we live in, and the objects representing our cultures and events in our past.
The Museum is the place where we come together to share stories of our unique and culturally diverse nation, to be part of a national conversation.
Come and join the conversation. Be part of the story.
National Museum of Australia
Canberra ACT 2600
Open 9 am – 5 pm every day (except Christmas Day)
Phone 1800 026 132 or email email@example.com
The National Museum of Australia is an Australian Government Agency.