WARNING: Visitors should be aware that this website includes images and names of deceased people that may cause sadness or distress to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples.
November 2012, Volume 9, Issue 2
Welcome to this issue of Goree!
This issue features:
- New acquisitions such as the Kinchela Boys Home collection
- Temporary exhibitions Menagerie and Warakurna
- Developments in Landmarks gallery
- New displays representing Brungle and Raukkan communities
- Exciting upcoming projects Encounters, Old Masters and Talking around the Songlines: Kungkarangkalpa (Seven Sisters) and Ngintaka (lizard)
- Research projects 'The State of Things'
- Personal research and family connections by visitors seeing material culture crafted by their ancestors
- As well as more objects and stories from the National Historical Collection
Download the November 2012 Goree (PDF 2.5 mb)