WARNING: Visitors should be aware that this website includes images and names of deceased people that may cause sadness or distress to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples.
April 2012, Volume 9, Issue 1
Welcome to the April 2012 issue of Goree!
This issue features:
- the new Head of the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Program team;
- the Bipotaim and Off the Walls exhibitions and the Museum's Open Day 2011;
- the thirtieth anniversary of the Pintupi people returning to their homelands;
- a 'history mystery' in western New South Wales;
- Indigenous objects held in the National Historical Collection and activities in the areas of Indigenous history research; and
- the preservation of Indigenous songlines and collaborations with international museums.
Download the April 2012 Goree (PDF 2,716kb) or follow the links on the left hand side to view the HTML version.