Download your free Water: H2O=Life Windows screen saver
File type: .exe.zip
1. Once downloaded, double click on the file 'NMA_Water_ScreenSaver_PC.exe.zip' to open it in WinZip
Winzip will open and you'll see the .exe file.
2. Double click on 'National Museum of Australia Water Screen Saver PC Install.exe'.
3. A WinZip Caution window may appear. If so, click on Yes.
The Screensaver Installation dialogue box will appear.
Select your Setup Options. If you are unsure, leave them as they are.
4. Click on the Next button.
The screen saver will be installed. Once installed, the Installation dialogue box will display the message Installation Successfully Completed!
5. Click on the Finish button.
The Display Properties dialogue box opens.
6. Enter the number of minutes you wish your computer to wait when idle, before displaying the screensaver. If you are unsure, leave it as it is.
Your screensaver is now installed.
7. Click on the Preview button to view it.
File type: .saver.zip
- Once downloaded, double click on the file 'NMA_Water_Screensaver_MAC.saver.zip'.
- A file named 'NMA_Water_Screensaver_MAC.saver' will be automatically extracted and saved in the same location. Double click on this file.
A dialogue box will appear asking you if you wish to install the screensaver.
- Click on the relavant radio button (or leave as it is if you are unsure), and click on the Install button.
The screen saver will be installed and the Desktop and Screen Saver dialogue box will open.
- Use the sliding arrow under Start Screen Saver to select how long you wish your computer to wait when idle, before displaying the screen saver.
- Click on the Test button to preview the screen saver.
Water: H2O=Life is organised by the American Museum of Natural History, New York (www.amnh.org), and the Science Museum of Minnesota, St. Paul (www.smm.org), in collaboration with the National Museum of Australia, Canberra; Great Lakes Science Center, Cleveland; The Field Museum, Chicago; Instituto Sangari, São Paulo, Brazil; Royal Ontario Museum, Toronto, Canada; San Diego Natural History Museum; and Science Centre Singapore with PUB Singapore.