Celebrating 50 years of Play School
Exhibition touring dates
Bundaberg Regional Art Gallery, Queensland, 11 August – 7 October 2018
Albury LibraryMuseum, New South Wales, 1 December 2018 – 27 January 2019
Open wide, come inside
Celebrate this milestone birthday for the ABC’s much-loved Play School television program.
Find Big Ted, Little Ted, Humpty, Jemima and the Rocket Clock. Look through the Round, Square and Arched windows. See new props on loan from the ABC.
Happy Birthday Play School: Celebrating 50 Years brings our childhood stories alive.
Share your memories
Connect and celebrate #PlaySchool50 on social media.
Happy Birthday Play School is a travelling exhibition developed by the National Museum of Australia and the ABC. Image: Justine Clarke and Alex Papps.
© Australian Broadcasting Corporation 2016
The exhibition has been on show at:
- National Museum of Australia, Canberra, 7 May – to 24 July 2016
- Gold Coast City Gallery, Queensland, 3 December 2016 – 5 February 2017
- Cobb+Co Museum, Toowoomba, Queensland, 25 March – 15 October 2017
- Rockhampton Art Gallery, Rockhampton, Queensland, 4 November 2017 – 28 January 2018
- Tamworth Regional Gallery, New South Wales, 10 February – 15 April 2018
- Mildura Arts Centre, Victoria, 26 May – 22 July 2018
This exhibition is supported by the National Collecting Institutions Touring and Outreach Program, an Australian Government program aiming to improve access to the national collections for all Australians.