Compelling programs for school groups
Our expert educators curators and historians are on hand to facilitate curriculum-linked programs on:
- Indigenous rights and freedoms – Years 9–12
- Investigating sources – Years 7–12
- Making a nation – Years 5–12
- Extension History – Years 11–12 (New South Wales)
- Australian inventions and innovations – Years 4–8
- Post-war migration – Years 10–12
In every program, presenters encourage students' to develop their own inquiries as they investigate cultures and histories and develop historical skills. For some programs – and some groups – we use objects from the Museum’s handling collection and interactive media on-screen.
More detail on each program will be available soon. In the mean time, for further information please email email@example.com.
Your group may also be interested in taking an interactive guided tour of our Landmarks gallery – facilitated by one of our robots!