Explore our fantastic new collections produced in collaboration with ABC Splash. Find out more about:
Other recent resources are directly linked to the new Australian Curriculum.
Food Stories offers rich classroom resources for Geography and History.
The following units of work directly link to History:
- The Home Front: Australia during the First World War for Year 9
- Indigenous Australians' rights and freedoms for Year 10
- Glorious Days: Australia 1913 for Years 9 and 6
- Australia 1913 for Years 9 and 6
- Landmarks for Year 9
- Travelling the Silk Road for Year 8
- Feeding the family for Years 1–2
- What is this? for Foundation
And for English we have two sets of activities:
Browse resources by format
Our resources for classroom learning take various forms: