Audio on demand
In the national interest: the National Museum of Australia
Andrew Sayers, Director, National Museum of Australia
16 March 2011
In this National Press Club address Andrew Sayers talks about how the ideas that have shaped us as a nation, and continue to shape our thinking, can be illuminated and debated in the National Museum of Australia.
Audio courtesy of the National Press Club.
- Remembering the goalMaryanne McCubbin, Museum Victoria
- Brushed with fame: museological investments in the Cook voyage collectionsLissant Bolton, British Museum, United Kingdom
- A History of the World in 100 Objects panel discussionBritish Museum curator Dr Belinda Crerar, author Delia Falconer, writer Gideon Haigh and academic and author Clive Hamilton with ABC RN presenter Fran Kelly
- From flat things big things grow!Elspeth Wishart, Tasmanian Museum and Art Gallery
- Country, memory and art: Understanding Indigenous artHoward Morphy, John Carty and Dr Michael Pickering