Audio on demand
In the national interest: the National Museum of Australia
Andrew Sayers, Director, National Museum of Australia
16 March 2011
In this National Press Club address Andrew Sayers talks about how the ideas that have shaped us as a nation, and continue to shape our thinking, can be illuminated and debated in the National Museum of Australia.
Audio courtesy of the National Press Club.
- Door to store: Caring for your collection of paper and textilesKerryn Wagg and Carmela Mollica, National Museum of Australia
- Caring for collections – welcome and keynote addressDr Philip Jones, South Australian Museum and Louise Douglas, National Museum of Australia
- From flat things big things grow!Elspeth Wishart, Tasmanian Museum and Art Gallery
- Singular or plural? Social history and national collectionsIan McShane, Swinburne University of Technology
- Public conversation: Bowled over by Gideon HaighGideon Haigh and John Harms