Audio on demand
In the national interest: the National Museum of Australia
Andrew Sayers, Director, National Museum of Australia
16 March 2011
In this National Press Club address Andrew Sayers talks about how the ideas that have shaped us as a nation, and continue to shape our thinking, can be illuminated and debated in the National Museum of Australia.
Audio courtesy of the National Press Club.
- Reflections on the dayMargy Burn, Michael Crayford and John Greenwood with Louise Douglas
- Australia’s place in the world - 1913 lectureNicholas Brown with introduction by Michelle Hetherington, National Museum of Australia
- Examining the intersections of historical research and fictional writingDr Lenore Coltheart, political historian, and author Frank Moorhouse
- Big objects and Museum Workshop: exhibition openingDick Smith, Shane Mortimer and Andrew Sayers
- Door to store: Caring for your family history documentsTania Riviere and Jess Wignell, National Museum of Australia, and Jenny Higgins, National Library of Australia