Audio on demand
In the national interest: the National Museum of Australia
Andrew Sayers, Director, National Museum of Australia
16 March 2011
In this National Press Club address Andrew Sayers talks about how the ideas that have shaped us as a nation, and continue to shape our thinking, can be illuminated and debated in the National Museum of Australia.
Audio courtesy of the National Press Club.
- Access all areas – Powerhouse Discovery Centre case studyChristopher Snelling, Powerhouse Museum
- The Pigott inquiry and country museums in AustraliaAnne-Marie Condé, National Museum of Australia
- Research in free-choice learning Dr Lynn Dierking and Dr John Falk
- Singular or plural? Social history and national collectionsIan McShane, Swinburne University of Technology
- A load of old rubbish: displaying archaeology of the modern cityDr Charlotte Smith, Museum Victoria