Audio on demand
In the national interest: the National Museum of Australia
Andrew Sayers, Director, National Museum of Australia
16 March 2011
In this National Press Club address Andrew Sayers talks about how the ideas that have shaped us as a nation, and continue to shape our thinking, can be illuminated and debated in the National Museum of Australia.
Audio courtesy of the National Press Club.
- September 11: Museums, spontaneous memorial and historyJames Gardner, National Museum of American History, Washington DC
- Into the lightNicola Smith, National Museum of Australia
- Equitation science: understanding how horses think and learnProfessor Paul McGreevy, Faculty of Veterinary Science, University of Sydney
- Showcases II – examples of material culture research in museumsMatthew Churchward, Dr Ian Coates, Erika Dicker, Karen Schamberger and Craig Wilcox
- Brushed with fame: museological investments in the Cook voyage collectionsLissant Bolton, British Museum, United Kingdom