Audio on demand
In the national interest: the National Museum of Australia
Andrew Sayers, Director, National Museum of Australia
16 March 2011
In this National Press Club address Andrew Sayers talks about how the ideas that have shaped us as a nation, and continue to shape our thinking, can be illuminated and debated in the National Museum of Australia.
Audio courtesy of the National Press Club.
- Spirited: behind the scenesMartha Sear, National Museum of Australia
- Design inspirations behind the Museum buildingSue Dove, Coffey Projects
- ‘Gone to Navy’: Defending Australia, 1913Dr Peter Stanley, University of New South Wales Canberra, and Dr David Stevens, Sea Power Centre Australia
- Australia’s place in the world - 1913 lectureNicholas Brown with introduction by Michelle Hetherington, National Museum of Australia
- Reflections on the history of the National Historical CollectionDr Richard Baker, Dr Don McMichael, Professor John Mulvaney, Peter Pigott, Andrew Reeves and Dr Luke Taylor