Audio on demand
In the national interest: the National Museum of Australia
Andrew Sayers, Director, National Museum of Australia
16 March 2011
In this National Press Club address Andrew Sayers talks about how the ideas that have shaped us as a nation, and continue to shape our thinking, can be illuminated and debated in the National Museum of Australia.
Audio courtesy of the National Press Club.
- Nomadic cultures, journeys and coming homeRobyn Davidson and Dr Mike Smith, National Museum of Australia
- A market for memories: understanding public history at the Mindil Beach site in DarwinDr Mickey Dewar
- Reflections on the history of the National Historical CollectionDr Richard Baker, Dr Don McMichael, Professor John Mulvaney, Peter Pigott, Andrew Reeves and Dr Luke Taylor
- What is a memory?Dr Judith Slee, Dr Mike Pickering, Professor Paul Pickering and Dr Peter Stanley
- Risk management and light levelsNicki Smith, National Museum of Australia