Audio on demand
In the national interest: the National Museum of Australia
Andrew Sayers, Director, National Museum of Australia
16 March 2011
In this National Press Club address Andrew Sayers talks about how the ideas that have shaped us as a nation, and continue to shape our thinking, can be illuminated and debated in the National Museum of Australia.
Audio courtesy of the National Press Club.
- Public conversation: Bowled over by Gideon HaighGideon Haigh and John Harms
- Into the lightNicola Smith, National Museum of Australia
- New Encounters David Garneau keynote presentationAssociate Professor David Garneau, Fine Arts, University of Regina, Saskatchewan
- Collectorfest: a right royal celebrationGuy Hansen and Professor Peter Spearritt
- Encounters with wondrous things: the historical significance of the Cook-Forster CollectionProfessor Paul Turnbull, Griffith University