Audio on demand
In the national interest: the National Museum of Australia
Andrew Sayers, Director, National Museum of Australia
16 March 2011
In this National Press Club address Andrew Sayers talks about how the ideas that have shaped us as a nation, and continue to shape our thinking, can be illuminated and debated in the National Museum of Australia.
Audio courtesy of the National Press Club.
- Collecting for the future: a collections development plan for the National Historical CollectionMathew Trinca, National Museum of Australia
- No presence in the case: looking for Tahiti in world museumsDr Jenny Newell, National Museum of Australia
- Big objects and Museum Workshop: exhibition openingDick Smith, Shane Mortimer and Andrew Sayers
- From flat things big things grow!Elspeth Wishart, Tasmanian Museum and Art Gallery
- Access all areas – Powerhouse Discovery Centre case studyChristopher Snelling, Powerhouse Museum