Audio on demand
In the national interest: the National Museum of Australia
Andrew Sayers, Director, National Museum of Australia
16 March 2011
In this National Press Club address Andrew Sayers talks about how the ideas that have shaped us as a nation, and continue to shape our thinking, can be illuminated and debated in the National Museum of Australia.
Audio courtesy of the National Press Club.
- Collecting for the future: a collections development plan for the National Historical CollectionMathew Trinca, National Museum of Australia
- Layers of significance – Reconciliation Place and the Acton Peninsula, CanberraLeanne Dempsey, Mandy Doherty, Anne Faris, Professor Amareswar Galla, Paul House, Andrew Smith and Benita Tunks
- Singular or plural? Social history and national collectionsIan McShane, Swinburne University of Technology
- Reflecting on 30 years in conservationEric Archer, National Museum of Australia
- Landmark Women: Daryl KarpDaryl Karp, Director, Museum of Australian Democracy (MOAD)