Audio on demand
In the national interest: the National Museum of Australia
Andrew Sayers, Director, National Museum of Australia
16 March 2011
In this National Press Club address Andrew Sayers talks about how the ideas that have shaped us as a nation, and continue to shape our thinking, can be illuminated and debated in the National Museum of Australia.
Audio courtesy of the National Press Club.
- The Shattered AnzacKaty Mutton, visual artist; Dr Elizabeth Roberts-Pedersen, University of Western Sydney
- Gallery launch: Landmarks: People and Places across AustraliaDr Kirsten Wehner, National Museum of Australia
- Showcases II – examples of material culture research in museumsMatthew Churchward, Dr Ian Coates, Erika Dicker, Karen Schamberger and Craig Wilcox
- The National Museum of Ireland: an ideological historyPat Cooke, School of Art History and Cultural History, National University of Ireland
- Door to store: Registration and the Springfield collectionSara Kelly, Patrick Baum and Anne Kelly, National Museum of Australia