Audio on demand
In the national interest: the National Museum of Australia
Andrew Sayers, Director, National Museum of Australia
16 March 2011
In this National Press Club address Andrew Sayers talks about how the ideas that have shaped us as a nation, and continue to shape our thinking, can be illuminated and debated in the National Museum of Australia.
Audio courtesy of the National Press Club.
- Restoring the Royal DaimlerDavid Hallam and Dr Guy Hansen, National Museum of Australia
- Australia’s Official Papuan collection: Sir Hubert Murray and the how and why of a colonial collectionSylvia Schaffarczyk, Australian National University
- Open mike sessionPeter Stanley, Calogero Santoro, Alan Williams, Ingreth McFarlane, John Wilkinson, Jim Bowler, Ann Robb, Isabel McBryde, Marg Friedel, Sue Castrique, Manik Dataar and Dr Mike Smith
- What is a memory?Dr Judith Slee, Dr Mike Pickering, Professor Paul Pickering and Dr Peter Stanley
- Risk management and light levelsNicki Smith, National Museum of Australia