Audio on demand
In the national interest: the National Museum of Australia
Andrew Sayers, Director, National Museum of Australia
16 March 2011
In this National Press Club address Andrew Sayers talks about how the ideas that have shaped us as a nation, and continue to shape our thinking, can be illuminated and debated in the National Museum of Australia.
Audio courtesy of the National Press Club.
- Bob Edwards: museums and archaeologyJohn Mulvaney, Mike Smith, Dick Kimber, Nic Peterson, Robin Hirst and Dr Philip Jones
- Nomadic cultures, journeys and coming homeRobyn Davidson and Dr Mike Smith, National Museum of Australia
- Big objects and Museum Workshop: exhibition openingDick Smith, Shane Mortimer and Andrew Sayers
- Risk management and light levelsNicki Smith, National Museum of Australia
- September 11: Museums, spontaneous memorial and historyJames Gardner, National Museum of American History, Washington DC