Audio on demand
In the national interest: the National Museum of Australia
Andrew Sayers, Director, National Museum of Australia
16 March 2011
In this National Press Club address Andrew Sayers talks about how the ideas that have shaped us as a nation, and continue to shape our thinking, can be illuminated and debated in the National Museum of Australia.
Audio courtesy of the National Press Club.
- Environmental history beyond the ivory towerDr Libby Robin, National Museum of Australia
- A question of significanceRoslyn Russell, National Museum of Australia
- Public conversation: Bowled over by Gideon HaighGideon Haigh and John Harms
- Australia’s Official Papuan collection: Sir Hubert Murray and the how and why of a colonial collectionSylvia Schaffarczyk, Australian National University
- A portrait of Bob EdwardsDoug Hall, Commissioner for the Venice Biennale and former Director, Queensland Art Gallery