Audio on demand
In the national interest: the National Museum of Australia
Andrew Sayers, Director, National Museum of Australia
16 March 2011
In this National Press Club address Andrew Sayers talks about how the ideas that have shaped us as a nation, and continue to shape our thinking, can be illuminated and debated in the National Museum of Australia.
Audio courtesy of the National Press Club.
- The Pigott inquiry and country museums in AustraliaAnne-Marie Condé, National Museum of Australia
- Viewpoints on material cultureMargaret Anderson, Guy Hansen, Professor Fred Myers and Dr Mike Smith
- Open mike sessionPeter Stanley, Calogero Santoro, Alan Williams, Ingreth McFarlane, John Wilkinson, Jim Bowler, Ann Robb, Isabel McBryde, Marg Friedel, Sue Castrique, Manik Dataar and Dr Mike Smith
- Early curatorial career at the South Australian MuseumDr Philip Jones, South Australian Museum
- Risk management and light levelsNicki Smith, National Museum of Australia