Audio on demand
In the national interest: the National Museum of Australia
Andrew Sayers, Director, National Museum of Australia
16 March 2011
In this National Press Club address Andrew Sayers talks about how the ideas that have shaped us as a nation, and continue to shape our thinking, can be illuminated and debated in the National Museum of Australia.
Audio courtesy of the National Press Club.
- These are modern dreamtime stories!Stephen Hagan, Gordon Syron and Sam Wagan Watson
- Life and art? Relocating Aboriginal art and culture in the museumAngela Philp, Australian Institute of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Studies
- A question of significanceRoslyn Russell, National Museum of Australia
- Door to store: Caring for the Saw Doctor’s wagonSara Kelly, Karen Peterson, George Serras and Ian Cramer, National Museum of Australia
- Travelling the Silk Road: public conversationDr Ken Parry, Joyce Morgan and Dr Mike Pickering