Audio on demand
In the national interest: the National Museum of Australia
Andrew Sayers, Director, National Museum of Australia
16 March 2011
In this National Press Club address Andrew Sayers talks about how the ideas that have shaped us as a nation, and continue to shape our thinking, can be illuminated and debated in the National Museum of Australia.
Audio courtesy of the National Press Club.
- New Encounters Greg Lehman presentationGregory P Lehman, Senior Lecturer, Institute for Koorie Education, Deakin University
- Footprints in the sand: Banks’ Maori collection, Cook’s first voyage 1768-1771Paul Tapsell, Auckland War Memorial Museum, New Zealand
- Collectorfest: a right royal celebrationGuy Hansen and Professor Peter Spearritt
- The August Offensives on Gallipoli and their echoes in AustraliaBrad Manera, Executive Manager of the Anzac Memorial, Hyde Park, Sydney
- Door to store: Caring for the Saw Doctor’s wagonSara Kelly, Karen Peterson, George Serras and Ian Cramer, National Museum of Australia