Audio on demand
In the national interest: the National Museum of Australia
Andrew Sayers, Director, National Museum of Australia
16 March 2011
In this National Press Club address Andrew Sayers talks about how the ideas that have shaped us as a nation, and continue to shape our thinking, can be illuminated and debated in the National Museum of Australia.
Audio courtesy of the National Press Club.
- A market for memories: understanding public history at the Mindil Beach site in DarwinDr Mickey Dewar
- A question of significanceRoslyn Russell, National Museum of Australia
- Country, memory and art: Understanding Indigenous artHoward Morphy, John Carty and Dr Michael Pickering
- The Shattered AnzacKaty Mutton, visual artist; Dr Elizabeth Roberts-Pedersen, University of Western Sydney
- Collecting for the future: a collections development plan for the National Historical CollectionMathew Trinca, National Museum of Australia