Audio on demand
In the national interest: the National Museum of Australia
Andrew Sayers, Director, National Museum of Australia
16 March 2011
In this National Press Club address Andrew Sayers talks about how the ideas that have shaped us as a nation, and continue to shape our thinking, can be illuminated and debated in the National Museum of Australia.
Audio courtesy of the National Press Club.
- Life and art? Relocating Aboriginal art and culture in the museumAngela Philp, Australian Institute of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Studies
- Curating Australian historiesDr Kirsten Wehner, National Museum of Australia
- Showcases II – examples of material culture research in museumsMatthew Churchward, Dr Ian Coates, Erika Dicker, Karen Schamberger and Craig Wilcox
- Barbados: More than a beachRoslyn Russell, National Museum of Australia
- Brushed with fame: museological investments in the Cook voyage collectionsLissant Bolton, British Museum, United Kingdom