Audio on demand
In the national interest: the National Museum of Australia
Andrew Sayers, Director, National Museum of Australia
16 March 2011
In this National Press Club address Andrew Sayers talks about how the ideas that have shaped us as a nation, and continue to shape our thinking, can be illuminated and debated in the National Museum of Australia.
Audio courtesy of the National Press Club.
- Design inspirations behind the Museum buildingSue Dove, Coffey Projects
- Question and answer session from Understanding and representing traumaDr Joanna Sassoon, Dr Adele Chynoweth, Dr Jay Arthur, Dr Geoffrey Megargee and Dr Mike Pickering
- Gallery launch: Landmarks: People and Places across AustraliaDr Kirsten Wehner, National Museum of Australia
- A cast of thousands: redevelopment of CircaBronwyn Dowdall, Dr Martha Sear and Jennifer Wilson
- Layers of significance – Reconciliation Place and the Acton Peninsula, CanberraLeanne Dempsey, Mandy Doherty, Anne Faris, Professor Amareswar Galla, Paul House, Andrew Smith and Benita Tunks