Audio on demand
In the national interest: the National Museum of Australia
Andrew Sayers, Director, National Museum of Australia
16 March 2011
In this National Press Club address Andrew Sayers talks about how the ideas that have shaped us as a nation, and continue to shape our thinking, can be illuminated and debated in the National Museum of Australia.
Audio courtesy of the National Press Club.
- Viewpoints on material cultureMargaret Anderson, Guy Hansen, Professor Fred Myers and Dr Mike Smith
- Bob Edwards: museums and archaeologyJohn Mulvaney, Mike Smith, Dick Kimber, Nic Peterson, Robin Hirst and Dr Philip Jones
- Spirited: behind the scenesMartha Sear, National Museum of Australia
- Symbols of Australia public forum with Rod QuantockMelissa Harper, Shino Konishi, Rod Quantock, Peter Spearritt, Linda Thompson and Richard White
- Chasing shadows – acquiring and managing virtual collectionsPoppy Wenham, National Museum of Australia