Audio on demand
In the national interest: the National Museum of Australia
Andrew Sayers, Director, National Museum of Australia
16 March 2011
In this National Press Club address Andrew Sayers talks about how the ideas that have shaped us as a nation, and continue to shape our thinking, can be illuminated and debated in the National Museum of Australia.
Audio courtesy of the National Press Club.
- Showcases I – examples of material culture research in museumsChristine Hansen, Susannah Helman, Matthew Higgins and Alison Mercieca
- Collecting for the future: a collections development plan for the National Historical CollectionMathew Trinca, National Museum of Australia
- Glorious Days: Australia 1913 - exhibition openingHer Excellency Quentin Bryce, Agnes Shea and Andrew Sayers
- What is a memory?Dr Judith Slee, Dr Mike Pickering, Professor Paul Pickering and Dr Peter Stanley
- Door to store: Registration and the Springfield collectionSara Kelly, Patrick Baum and Anne Kelly, National Museum of Australia