Audio on demand
In the national interest: the National Museum of Australia
Andrew Sayers, Director, National Museum of Australia
16 March 2011
In this National Press Club address Andrew Sayers talks about how the ideas that have shaped us as a nation, and continue to shape our thinking, can be illuminated and debated in the National Museum of Australia.
Audio courtesy of the National Press Club.
- Restoring the Royal DaimlerDavid Hallam and Dr Guy Hansen, National Museum of Australia
- Big objects and Museum Workshop: exhibition openingDick Smith, Shane Mortimer and Andrew Sayers
- Early curatorial career at the South Australian MuseumDr Philip Jones, South Australian Museum
- Country, memory and art: Understanding Indigenous artHoward Morphy, John Carty and Dr Michael Pickering
- Memorials and sacred sitesProfessor Claire Smith, Flinders University and Dr Peter Stanley, National Museum of Australia