Audio on demand
In the national interest: the National Museum of Australia
Andrew Sayers, Director, National Museum of Australia
16 March 2011
In this National Press Club address Andrew Sayers talks about how the ideas that have shaped us as a nation, and continue to shape our thinking, can be illuminated and debated in the National Museum of Australia.
Audio courtesy of the National Press Club.
- Restoring the Royal DaimlerDavid Hallam and Dr Guy Hansen, National Museum of Australia
- Reflections on the history of the National Historical CollectionDr Richard Baker, Dr Don McMichael, Professor John Mulvaney, Peter Pigott, Andrew Reeves and Dr Luke Taylor
- What was it like: a perspective on history in museumsBrian Crozier, Crozier Schutt Associates
- Showcases II – examples of material culture research in museumsMatthew Churchward, Dr Ian Coates, Erika Dicker, Karen Schamberger and Craig Wilcox
- A cast of thousands: redevelopment of CircaBronwyn Dowdall, Dr Martha Sear and Jennifer Wilson