Audio on demand
In the national interest: the National Museum of Australia
Andrew Sayers, Director, National Museum of Australia
16 March 2011
In this National Press Club address Andrew Sayers talks about how the ideas that have shaped us as a nation, and continue to shape our thinking, can be illuminated and debated in the National Museum of Australia.
Audio courtesy of the National Press Club.
- Centre for the National Museum of Australia CollectionsGreer Gehrt and Eric Archer, National Museum of Australia
- From flat things big things grow!Elspeth Wishart, Tasmanian Museum and Art Gallery
- Bob Edwards: museums and archaeologyJohn Mulvaney, Mike Smith, Dick Kimber, Nic Peterson, Robin Hirst and Dr Philip Jones
- The National Museum of Ireland: an ideological historyPat Cooke, School of Art History and Cultural History, National University of Ireland
- Collectorfest: a right royal celebrationGuy Hansen and Professor Peter Spearritt