Audio on demand
In the national interest: the National Museum of Australia
Andrew Sayers, Director, National Museum of Australia
16 March 2011
In this National Press Club address Andrew Sayers talks about how the ideas that have shaped us as a nation, and continue to shape our thinking, can be illuminated and debated in the National Museum of Australia.
Audio courtesy of the National Press Club.
- New Encounters David Garneau keynote presentationAssociate Professor David Garneau, Fine Arts, University of Regina, Saskatchewan
- Early curatorial career at the South Australian MuseumDr Philip Jones, South Australian Museum
- Caring for collections – welcome and keynote addressDr Philip Jones, South Australian Museum and Louise Douglas, National Museum of Australia
- Internment during World War I in AustraliaNadine Helmi, author; Jono Lineen, National Museum of Australia
- From flat things big things grow!Elspeth Wishart, Tasmanian Museum and Art Gallery