Audio on demand
In the national interest: the National Museum of Australia
Andrew Sayers, Director, National Museum of Australia
16 March 2011
In this National Press Club address Andrew Sayers talks about how the ideas that have shaped us as a nation, and continue to shape our thinking, can be illuminated and debated in the National Museum of Australia.
Audio courtesy of the National Press Club.
- Equitation science: understanding how horses think and learnProfessor Paul McGreevy, Faculty of Veterinary Science, University of Sydney
- Museums and ‘open collections’Mathew Trinca, National Museum of Australia
- A cast of thousands: redevelopment of CircaBronwyn Dowdall, Dr Martha Sear and Jennifer Wilson
- Reflections on the dayMargy Burn, Michael Crayford and John Greenwood with Louise Douglas
- Remembering the goalMaryanne McCubbin, Museum Victoria