Audio on demand
In the national interest: the National Museum of Australia
Andrew Sayers, Director, National Museum of Australia
16 March 2011
In this National Press Club address Andrew Sayers talks about how the ideas that have shaped us as a nation, and continue to shape our thinking, can be illuminated and debated in the National Museum of Australia.
Audio courtesy of the National Press Club.
- Door to store: Caring for your family history documentsTania Riviere and Jess Wignell, National Museum of Australia, and Jenny Higgins, National Library of Australia
- Symbols of Australia public forum with Rod QuantockMelissa Harper, Shino Konishi, Rod Quantock, Peter Spearritt, Linda Thompson and Richard White
- Question and answer session from Understanding and representing traumaDr Joanna Sassoon, Dr Adele Chynoweth, Dr Jay Arthur, Dr Geoffrey Megargee and Dr Mike Pickering
- A market for memories: understanding public history at the Mindil Beach site in DarwinDr Mickey Dewar
- These are modern dreamtime stories!Stephen Hagan, Gordon Syron and Sam Wagan Watson