Audio on demand
In the national interest: the National Museum of Australia
Andrew Sayers, Director, National Museum of Australia
16 March 2011
In this National Press Club address Andrew Sayers talks about how the ideas that have shaped us as a nation, and continue to shape our thinking, can be illuminated and debated in the National Museum of Australia.
Audio courtesy of the National Press Club.
- Big objects and Museum Workshop: exhibition openingDick Smith, Shane Mortimer and Andrew Sayers
- New Encounters June Oscar keynote presentationJune Oscar AO, CEO, Marninwarntikura Fitzroy Women’s Resource Centre
- Gallery launch: Landmarks: People and Places across AustraliaDr Kirsten Wehner, National Museum of Australia
- A sum of many parts: the history of the National Historical CollectionGuy Hansen, National Museum of Australia
- Access all areas – Powerhouse Discovery Centre case studyChristopher Snelling, Powerhouse Museum