The Museum’s performance against the outcome was demonstrated through:
- providing access to the Museum’s collections, exhibitions, programs and websites to an increasing number of visitors
- achieving above-target numbers for public access to collections available online
- providing programs for schools that met core curriculum requirements, including doubling the number of visits by post-secondary education students from that of 2012–13
- exceeding targets for the number of objects condition-checked, conserved and treated for preservation purposes
- managing the Museum’s resources and budgets effectively, as outlined in Part Four, Audited financial statements.