The Museum’s performance against the outcome was demonstrated through:
- providing leading research documentation and expression of the nation’s history through programs committed to organisational excellence and innovation
- developing, managing and preserving the National Historical Collection and other Museum collections to promote public access and engagement
- establishing strong, enduring relationships with community interests and institutional partners that promote public attachment and involvement in the Museum’s work
- delivering creative, innovative exhibitions and related content and programs that attracted national and international audiences to the Museum, both on-site and online
- maximising the potential of its people, assets and financial resources to deliver efficient and effective learning experiences for online audiences and physical visitors to the Museum’s sites.