The Museum’s performance against the outcome was demonstrated through:
- providing access to the Museum’s collections, exhibitions, programs and website to an increasing number of visitors, demonstrated by above-target visitation rates to public programs and visits to the Museum’s website
- increasing the number of collection records in digital format, with an increase on original estimates
- providing programs for schools that meet core curriculum requirements, and achieving above-target visitation numbers
- exceeding targets in relation to condition reporting and preserving objects
- exceeding targets in relation to digitising the collection
- managing the Museum’s resources and budgets effectively, as outlined in the Financial Statements in Part 4.