- Annual Report 16–17
- Chair's letter of transmittal
- Part one: Executive summary
- Part two: Performance reports
- Part three: Accountability and management
- Part four: Audited financial statements
- Part five: Appendices
Business planning is central to the Museum’s delivery of outcomes and outputs for its stakeholders. Museum business units implement annual business plans that are linked to the Museum’s strategic plan, corporate plan, business priorities and budgets. Business planning identifies key risks and risk mitigation for the delivery of these priorities.