We are no longer updating this page and it is not optimised for mobile devices.
The Museum was host to an increasing number of official visitors during the year. These included delegations and representatives from overseas governments, international research institutes and cultural organisations, as well as visits from Australian members of parliament, other government representatives and sponsors and donors.
Visitors included the:
- Association of Former Members of the Parliament of Australia
- Delegation from the Papua New Guinea Parliament
- Advisor to the President of the European Community
- National Indigenous Youth Leadership Group
- Delegation from the Beijing Municipal Government
- Indonesian Ombudsman
- French Chief of Army.